Do you know anyone who might be interested? Contact Amy at 810-687-4500
Job Description – Production/Warehouse
- Production of Moist Clay using the Plant machinery and computer.
- Using the Computer scaling program.
- Required production outcome of 3 to 4 pallets of finished clay per shift (40 boxes (50LB each) per 2000 lb pallet)
- Transferring 25lb clay pugs to boxes
- Loading 25lb and 50lb boxes to a pallet
- Using a forklift
- Perform needed wash-downs of plant equipment with the pressure washer, disassemble, and clean clay making equipment per company standards
- Clean work area at the end of each shift according to company practices
- Follow ALL company safety practices
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs regularly, all day
- Must be able to stand all day
- Outbound loads and inbound products
- Using forklift to load and unload trucks and stage pick-up orders.
- Using forklift, carts, or dollies to load customer vehicles
- Provide support to any other department as neededShift is 8am to 2pm Monday through Friday
- Hours could increase up to 40+ per week upon completion of training
(SM) Satin Matte, Cone 5-6
Satin Mattes break slightly over edges and texture and boast a soft satin feel. These glazes are formulated to be 100% mixable (except for Orange and Red, which have a different base.) Use Clear Satin to lighten color tones, Satin Black to create shades, and Satin White to create tints.